Church on Main is a worshipping community where we seek to follow the way of Jesus through:
– Love of God, self, others,
– Mission to all in need,
– And celebration of our diverse identities, including race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, physical and mental health, age, sexual identity, religious background, and social-economic status.
We intentionally affirm and welcome all.
We are an LGBTQ+ affirming, justice-minded, Christ-centered worshipping community based in Middletown, Delaware and affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA).
We are blessed and absolutely thrilled to announce Church on Main’s newly called Pastor – Brooke A. Scott!
In reflecting on this new development, Brooke says, “God is doing a new thing – I am so humbled & excited to be serving in this capacity. This place is already such a gift to me. I look forward to continuing the legacy of inclusion and justice at Church on Main!
Click http://www.churchonmainde.com/ministers/ to learn more about Brooke.
We offer services in person & via Zoom (contact us for the link).
Connect with us on Facebook for our most up to date information about what’s happening in our community.
Church on Main’s Building Schedule
– 10:10am – Church on Main worships in-person & via Zoom
– 2pm – Midtown Tabernacle worships
– 7pm – Narcotics Anonymous, in-person meeting
– 8:30-11am – Morning Hospitality & Friendship House MOT Empowerment Center.
– 9-11am – Pastor’s office hours (by appointment)
– 7-9pm – Covenant Church‘s Bible study
-9-11am- Pastor’s Office hours (by appointment)
– 9-11am – Brandywine Counseling COPE
– 7:30pm – Midtown Tabernacle
– 8:30-9am – Brandywine Counseling Syringe Services Program
– 7:45am – Yoga via Zoom
Updated June 2021.