Ministry Partner Leaders (those in charge of events at Church on Main) are responsible for ensuring that these policies are fully enforced, in addition to Delaware & United States orders and guidelines.
Entry to Church on Main
- Any person who has been exposed to the virus may not enter Church on Main for 14 days OR 7 days with a negative test in the last 48 hours.
- Any person who tests positive may only enter after meeting the following CDC policies:
- 10 days since symptoms first appeared and
- 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
- Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving
- All attendees must wear face masks that cover both mouth and nose, practice physical distancing of at least 6’, and frequently sanitize or wash hands.
- Temperature Checks for all attendees – must be under 99.7 to gain entrance.
- Ministry Partner Leaders must collect contact information for all attendees and record attendance.
While in Church on Main
- Building capacity for Fellowship Hall: 30 (10 if there is anyone eating); Sanctuary: 60.
- Groups should consider turning on the split AC/Heating system (which has air filters) and opening windows to promote ventilation (per CDC).
- In order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, there shall be no consumption of food in Church on Main until further notice. Exceptions include staff and volunteers of Ministry Partners, people experiencing homelessness, and communion. Appeals for an additional exemption can be submitted in writing to Pastoral Resident Brent O’Neill and must be approved by Church on Main’s board.
- There shall be no group singing. If there is a soloist or duet, they must be at least 10-15’ from anyone.
- Groups must clean and disinfect all touched surfaces before leaving.
If an Attendee Tests Positive
- Any attendees who receive a positive COVID test within 2 weeks of attending an event at Church on Main should alert the event’s Ministry Partner Leader.
- Within 24 hours, the Ministry Partner Leader must then alert all attendees, Brent O’Neill, and Rev. Dr. Anne Ledbetter, and then fill out an Exposure Report
- The Exposure Report is available at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpeUeCT0KVgBPqKGPer3LMGDQiHukOskYD1BU5QZvVqFd5Qg/viewform
All people who enter Church on Main do so at their own risk. Entering constitutes as agreement to abide by these protocols and to not hold Church on Main, our Ministry Partners, or any participants liable for injury or illness.