Any group which uses the Church on Main facility must adhere to State and Government orders and guidelines.
- Building capacity for downstairs room: 30; sanctuary: 60.
- Temperature Checks for all attendees – must be under 99.7 to gain entrance. People who do not feel well must stay home.
- All participants must wear face masks that cover mouth and nose, practice physical distancing of 6’ apart, and frequently sanitize or wash hands.
- There should be no group singing. If there is a soloist or duet, they should be at least 10-15’ from anyone.
- Only one person may enter each restroom at a time.
- Groups should consider opening windows to promote ventilation, per CDC recommendations.
- Groups must clean and disinfect touched surfaces before leaving. Any materials used by groups should also be disinfected and wiped down.
- Contact tracing
- All participants are encouraged to give contact information to ministry or business leaders in case contact tracing needs to occur.
- If participants develop test positive or develop COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of attending an event in Church on Main, participants are asked to notify the leader.
- We encourage all participants to download the free “Covid Alert DE” or “MD Covid Alert” apps.
- All participants are encouraged to get regularly tested for COVID-19.
All people who enter this building enter at their own risk. Entering constitutes as agreement to not hold Church on Main or any participants liable for injury or illness.