Our facilities are shared with the MOT community:
- Town tower added in 1882.
- Clock, with a bell that strikes every hour, was added in 1906 and it has been maintained by Town of Middletown for over 100 years.
- 8 stained glass windows were restored in 2000 with the community support. These windows enhance the beauty of the sanctuary.
- Church parking lot (19 spaces) is available to the community and provides a lot of support for special Middletown events (Music on Main, parades, Everett Theatre, etc.).